Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GOD the CEO of my Business

I want to thank you all for your continued support for this page "Life According to Me". As many of you know when I chose to start this page I did so with a mission yet with doubt as this was a whole new world to me. Writing a book, managing this page, opening up to others was pushing myself outside my comfort zone. Yet I did so because I felt in my heart I needed to give hope to others that like me had felt lost, others like me that knew darkness.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would be working with individuals in the form of a life coach, never did I imagine I would love sharing with others and hearing their stories and together brainstorming to find better. Never did I imagine I would fall in love with this line of work and never did I think this would not feel like work but like an extension of me.

Eileen Gonzalez is my name, it's my brand yet its managed by the highest CEO in the Universe.

You see all I do and will ever do will be by the mercy of God. God is the CEO of Eileen Gonzalez, he manages all I do through this page and via my many other ventures all which are in line with helping people find their way and reach their goals.

Pray with me so that every word I share, every message I post, every counsel I offer be of healing. That although at times they might be painful, the message will result in transforming the lives of those that need it most. I pray my page is a source of hope and light, a place in which all can come and not be judged. I pray my page is inviting to everyone no matter their beliefs. I pray that those that come broken, leave restored. I pray that we as a community come together with love, caring and ready to offer the best of each other as a strong community in the name of my Lord....in the name of God.

AMEN


2 comments:

  1. I used to think coincidences were simply a quirk of fate.

    I have had more amazing coincidences over the last several months, that I must say...

    Anonymity... God's way of speaking to me...

    The genuine care that goes into every single one of your blogs, posts, photos.. And your engagement level is unique! Fully engaged. 100%, and it is WONDERFUL! Working with you, and learning from you and following the path I can now see clearly in my eyes has been the most profound coincidence yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary
      I enjoyed working with you and I see great things in your future because of your clarity, focus and drive!

      Delete