Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dialogue with Respect

Eileen Gonzalez
This is a Christian page......
All religions and atheists are welcome!. I am not religious I am spiritual. I connect with God via thought, word and I bring him into my life. He is my BOSS, the CEO of my brand Eileen Gonzalez and manages my page Life According to Me as well as all my other ventures.

In this page you will be challenged...better yet expect to be challenged. Not out of disrespect but to encourage dialogue and open us ALL up to new views. To help us understand that there are many ways, many beliefs. Yet we all must learn to do so in respect.

To me a Catholic, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Atheist - you name it; all have the same right to be heard and I will allow this forum for such HOWEVER all must be done in respect.

Your views are not right over mine and mine are not right over yours. Everyone that comes to this page must feel comfortable to state their opinion and must be comfortable to be challenged in RESPECT. Questions promote GROWTH........Criticism promotes Defense.

This is how Eileen see's it......we all have our beliefs and we all go about our day living life ACCORDING to such beliefs. It is our responsibility to as HUMAN's to be the best version of ourselves no matter what those beliefs are. At the end, we will meet our maker and it will be then when we will learn if we were right or wrong. Till then we believe and we act accordingly.

In the meantime, this is a discussion forum, we will all be stretched out of our comfort zone and you can choose to participate or not...yet if you do, it's to be done with the same respect you expect for yourself.

http://www.lifeaccordingtome.net/p/coaching.html

No comments:

Post a Comment