Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Freedom in doing what you Love!

Sometimes we get stuck in the job or a career which is not what we originally thought it would be.
We feel burnt from all the long hours, sacrifices and lack of recognition or compensation. Do you know what I am saying? Do you or anyone you know feel like there has to be more?

Well I gave Corporate world the very best of myself, I sacrificed family, traveled as much as they asked for and was on call even while on vacation. I simply lost myself in work and could not seem to let go. Well, I could not let go, yet they had not problem letting go of me when "lay off's" came along.

Now, don't get me wrong, I was already tired and feeling worn out, therefore a lay off was actually welcome, yet it also made m think about where I want to be, what I want in life. Do I want to go back into the corporate world and settle for less money that I previously made only to cross my fingers hoping they won't lay me off again? Or do I want to take a chance and own my life?

Well, I decided to own my life. Choosing to do so was and is not easy yet it's easier than the thought of having to deal with the bullshit of unreasonable management, unreasonable requests and the uncertainty of of having a job. So what did I do, I self- developed, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and try things I never imagined and things others told me not too. I did it by following my instincts and well it paid off. One thing I learned was never listen to others that did not really try something. Signing up does not equal trying, 3 months does not equal trying, not learning the system does not equal trying. I surrounded myself by winners and I began to see results.

Everything I do is in line with helping others, be it in personal development, financial goals or weight loss. I do this with love and I do it because helping others fulfills me, it is what gets me out of bed each morning. 

Are you tired of being just another # at your job?
Are you tired of not knowing when your time is up?
Are you tired of giving your all and feeling unappreciated?

If you are tired and would like to work with me "not" for me....visit my site and check out each tab to see what I do.   I don't offer a job......nope....its a business venture and if you are willing to learn and give it your all, you can make a nice living and feel good about it.
www.lifeaccordingtome.net

No comments:

Post a Comment