Friday, December 16, 2011

Live according to you

I just saw a commercial from Chanel in where a young man speaks to a group of people and says " I will no longer be what is expected for me to be", and walks out.   What a powerful statement that is. 

I refuse to be or conform to what others want me to be, say or do.   That type of power comes from
being clear on Who you Are, What you Want and Where you are Going.   If you look through many of my posts, you will see the same theme,  GET TO KNOW YOURSELF.  There is so much power with this action.   By getting clear on yourself you unlock the doors that seemed to be closed.   These doors were not closed because you were not good, they seemed shut because you were not prepared to be who you were meant to be.

I will no longer be what is expected for me to be!  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment