Friday, December 9, 2011

Listening to others tell their story

One thing I have learned is to listen to others and hear what they have to say.   Everyone has something to say and they should be heard.   This week I was blessed to hear from two ladies as to some struggles they faced "health wise".   Without giving their story away, both ladies had the attitude to get better for themselves and their loved ones.  I truly enjoyed listening to both and I wish them both lots of blessings in their lives.

Attitude is so important as how you feel about your situation can bring more of those feelings into reality.

I was told by my doctor when I went in with chest pain, and trouble breathing that I was going through anxiety.  I was told i was healthy, with no concerns other than stress.   I was told to take care of my stress as the feelings causing anxiety could actually make me sick.   As soon as I was told that I had nothing to worry about, I refocused my energy to what was important to me and took away the power from the stress.  I figured,  I am not able to fix my problems by stressing,  I can only fix them by controlling the situation.

Life might not seem easy but you need to play your role and give it all the best of yourself. 
Remember you will go through your challenge regardless, however the attitude you face it with will determine your outcome.   

God bless the ladies that shared their stories with me.......Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment