Friday, December 2, 2011

Life is about choices

Life is about choices..........
You were given the ability to create your life and you do......you create every day.  Its really amazing, your attitude toward life is reflected in the results of your lfe.
A possitive attitude will push you forward, open you to new experiences and allow you to grow, improve.  Creates new opportunities - progress
A negative attidude will keep you where you are, will leave you in self doubt, break your spirit.  Creates more of the same - stagnant
I will use myself in this example:
A couple of months ago I had no idea what I would be doing today, I only new that my life as it was HAD TO CHANGE.   As I continued to discover my self and analyze my life, I knew I had to do something, I knew it was up to me.   I was interested in writing a book,  several people I know had already done so and the only thing holding me back was my lack of confidence.  My thoughts were; "who would want to read my book?, can I express myself?, what if no one buys my book?"   Well; I can't answer those questions, but I can answer the biggest question which is, "what happens if  don't try?".   I can't afford to not try.   My life needs to change and the only way it changes is for me to change as well.   I have lo learn to take risks,  I have to learn to trust myself,  I have to learn to beleive in the possibilites and most of all  I must learn to have faith.
As you can see I am up for the challenge,  I am working on my book, and this blog you are reading today.   I have made my decision,.  I chose to move forward, to change, to take on challenges and open my self to new experiences,    I do not know the level of success I will enjoy after publishing my book,  but I can tell you that I will be better prepared and ready for the next adventure.   I can tell you that I will have grown as a person and willl have learned to beleive in myself.   
I am ready to create my life,  going forward everyday in my life will have one purpose, and that is to make my life better.    I deserve this, my family deserves it and so do YOU.

Its time for you to choose..........what will you choose?i

No comments:

Post a Comment