Sunday, July 12, 2015

Respect Yourself or Don't Complain!

Eileen Gonzalez
Yes…they betrayed me….but it’s OK!
I have a problem with that statement however from what I see there are many women and some men who live life with that statement tattooed on their forehead. How many times does the, “I messed up, I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again” work? How many tears do you have to cry or better yet how many tears are you willing to cry for someone who does not respect or value you? And why do you think that person will learn to respect and value you if all you do is fight, argue and then pretend it never happened? If you were teaching your kids to pick up after themselves and all you did was nag; then go clean it up, they will continue to create the mess. They will act like they care while you are arguing but that will be short lived and soon after they will no longer hear your nagging….they will have tuned you out because you will never stand up for yourself.
I see people from both genders who go about pretending life is great….I guess if they smile for a picture with their loved one, no one will know of the betrayal. Well if we want to live in denial then go ahead but the only one in denial land is you…..because everyone else knows the truth.
If you don’t stand up for yourself and for what is right…..then never complain and don’t just blame
he or she who betrays you as you did nothing about it!

Respect yourself....if not they won't and if you accept it, then don't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment