Saturday, July 4, 2015

Man Plans but God Directs

www.facebook.com/lifeaccordtome
Many years ago before I began my journey to a better me, I used to make plans but I never put my trust in GOD.  Instead I would plan for it and when things did not work out, I would be pissed; of course at GOD because nothing seemed to work for me.   But once I began this journey which was of reconnecting with self, I found myself connecting to GOD.   I came to realize that we are creators of our destiny however GOD is front and center of it all.  You see GOD instills in us a dream, a purpose and it is our responsibility to fulfill it.  These dreams, this purpose turns into a fire within us and it pushes us to create, to move and to transform ourselves.  When we are not in alignment with our purpose we become frustrated and we begin to display negative behavior.  Those are all signs that we are not in alignment with the person we are supposed to be.   This is my belief and it is because of this belief that I know that I can and will plan for better yet I know that GOD is directing my steps and changing me from within to ensure that I become the person I was always intended to be in accordance to His vision and to fulfill the purpose He prepared me to fulfill. 

Plan for a great life, but put GOD first; know that He knows you better than you do and that with His guidance and your faith, you shall live the life you were meant to live, fulfill the purpose you were meant to fulfill and become the amazing person you were meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment