Monday, July 27, 2015

I met an amazing woman today while at the beach!

I met an amazing woman today while at the beach!
I went to the beach needing to get away from the busy day and chaos......as I walked toward the water I saw a woman and I decided to place my chair near her. I did not approach her as I needed to unwind. I then got up to take this video and of course I made my way into the water and soon was soaking wet. I love the water so I could not help but smile, and there she was just a few feet away from me. So what do I do? Well what I always do, I walked over smiled and began chatting. So happens that I was walking toward the woman who was about to coach me. She was about to coach me on relationships, men and learning how to reach out to people without expectations. I don't know how we got into the topic but we did and it was funny as she spoke to me so eloquently, she told me what I already know...yet I know it in a professional environment she was bringing it to life in relationships.
I was being coached and it was being done on the beach when I needed it most. Dating for me has been a challenge.....the truth is that is the one area I have not been able to master. I am great as a professional, great as a friend and I love people but trusting love, allowing myself to give myself to love is a true challenge. So meeting this beautiful woman who could be my mother was a gift, a gift from God. She spoke the language I could understand, the words I needed to hear and she did it in a way I could relate and feel at ease.
She is not a coach but for me today, she sure was! We can all be a coach, a mentor, we can do so much when we allow ourselves to connect and we are open to being a vessel of love from our Heavenly Father.

Thank you to this beautiful woman and thank you to God for having brought us together

No comments:

Post a Comment