Saturday, September 21, 2013

Eileen Gonzalez - Life Coach - My Purpose


I have the privilege to do what I love. There are times I go to bed really late, other times before I am out of bed I have clients from all over the world reaching out to me.  "Go to love the difference in time-zones"  Yet, I get out of bed with a mission.  I go to bed late with excitement knowing I accomplished something.  How many people get to say this? How many people feel that what they do for a living has purpose, meaning?

I know Nurses, Doctors, Firemen, Police Officers, Teachers feel the same way....Why?, because every day they go out and serve, they give their very best to others.  Yes, they do so as WORK, they get paid, yet their pay is short in comparison to their labor, to the service they provide.  I feel the same way.  I get to work from home, through Skype, phone, live chat and even online courses.......and at times I meet clients either in my home office or where convenient for them.  What do I do?  I encourage, empower, guide and equip my clients to pursue and achieve their goals.  How? Simple, I listen, I let them tell me the story, but not just the superficial story, the one we tell everyone.  I listen for the real story, the one that your eyes can tell, your body language, the emotion, the story that needs to be heard yet not everyone cares to hear.   I love what I do and I am blessed to get to share this journey with you.

http://www.eileengonzalezlifeaccordingtome.com/#!services/c5ro



No comments:

Post a Comment