Sunday, March 4, 2012

Painful events

I was getting ready this morning and a thought came to me. Not sure why, however here it goes.

Sometimes we feel victimized by outside forces and we can’t really understand and make sense of it. We feel hurt or attacked by our family, friends, society and even our court systems (the LAW).

When we talk about becoming accountable for our lives, we can’t honestly expect to look for accountability in EVERYTHING that happens as something’s are out of our control. However that is for the individual to know as we all go over our events to make sense of how things happened.

This now leads me to FORGIVENESS. If you have read some of my posts I talk about forgiveness not as a tool to forget or to reconnect with the one(s) that hurt you, instead I talk about forgiveness as a tool to let go of the pain that you feel, forgiving yourself for any emotion that is holding you captive to this event and releasing into the world. You see, when we feel hatred, when our pain is great, we can’t see anything other than the darkness associated with the event. I don’t attempt to understand all painful events as I have not experienced many issues that others have, however I do know from my own experience that re-living our pain on a daily basis keeps us trapped.
I believe that if we were blessed with a new day, then we need to be able to live that new day.

Forgiveness is key….again it’s not to forget and its not to reconnect with the cause of pain, it’s to allow you to live again; letting go of the pain.

I feel in my heart to tell you that your pain is real, but God loves you and is here for you. You are not alone, you just feel alone because of the pain, because of the darkness that surrounds you. Yet God is there with you extending his hand out to you. Forgive, Release and place your Faith in God and he will take you out of your darkness.

God bless you All, especially those who this message might be for.

No comments:

Post a Comment