Friday, January 17, 2014

Should I quit? Should I just give up and stop dreaming?

https://www.facebook.com/lifeaccordtome
Should I quit? 
Should I just give up and stop dreaming?

There are times that we can't help but wonder if we are doing the right thing or on the right path.  We wonder if we got what it takes to achieve our goals.  This is a common feeling, it's not limited to you.  In fact everyone at some point will be plagued with doubt of some sort.  It's OK to feel this way yet it's not OK to cave in to this negative chatter. This is why we must achieve clarity in life, because it will be that CLARITY which will guide us on our way when challenges arise.  

Challenges such as money, self doubt, lack of support, lack of schooling or training will come our way and can stop us on our tracks "IF WE LET THEM".  Yet for some, when these challenges arise, they simply get creative.  They look for ways to make ends meet while they continue to pursue their dreams. 
You might be thinking, "how are we going to pursue our dreams if we are broke and making ends meet? Simple,  most likely being broke did not happen all of a sudden, therefore it's not a new event.  Therefore rather than losing sleep over something that already existed, we lose sleep over the change we are looking to create.  You might think, "impossible".  Yet not so fast!  You see, when we focus on creating change, we are creating opportunity.  The same opportunity that can help us resolve those issues that have plagued us for so long.

I know about this topic very well, because the majority of my issues in life have been due to financial mistakes.  I know very well what it feels like to be broke, delay one payment to send another.  I know very well how it feels to not have enough money to buy groceries.   These are real, painful situations...yet I also know that I had two choices. I could have stayed doing the same and getting the same results or I could re-invent myself and create new opportunities that could help me put the past behind once and for all.

Am I there yet?   NOPE, but I am closer than I was.  Even though I still have ways to go, I am stronger, faster and more open to new things.  I welcome change, I invite new experiences and I crave expansion and growth.  When we choose to re-invent ourselves we are not choosing a path that is foreign to us. We simply accept the path that we have felt in our hearts and feared give life.  We simply choose to go for it and push our way to seeing how far we can go.

How far should we go before we quit?  We push, push, push and when we feel we can't push any further, WE PUSH SOME MORE.   Quitting is not an option, not on something so important as improving the quality of your life.

Eileen Gonzalez - Life According to Me
https://www.facebook.com/lifeaccordtome

No comments:

Post a Comment