Friday, January 13, 2012

Being Accountable

In life we have experience situations in where we either make bad choices or simply don't know how to
cope with whatever is happening.   This week I had the experience in where I had to come face to face with a bad choice I made.    I decided to own it, and not make excuses.  I knew I had done wrong, and I was going to be accountable whatever that meant.   Well,. it got a bit hairy but being accountable paid off.  I was able to walk away with minimum consequence which was indeed a blessing.

Being accountable might not seem easy as sometimes our issues seem to be bigger than we can handle.
However being accountable makes you stronger, takes you out of the victim mentality and you and those around you, regardless of their opinion will respect you for your attitude.

Make a choice,  choose to be accountable for your actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment