Sunday, October 27, 2013

Montauk Point

Montauk Point:

Here I am in jeans standing in the water letting the waves splash against me.  As each splash hits my pants, I smile as I feel its strength, I feel the push and pull of the ocean.   I love feeling the water pull away from me as I can feel it drain me from all negativity.  I feel the pull and I give thanks to God as I feel all that does not belong in my life be flushed away.   The beauty of the water lifts my spirits while the scent fills me with promise of better to come.  I am standing in the water looking around and enjoying the cool breeze, it's spectacular, fresh and full of opportunity.  As I step a bit further I watch as the water continues to come in and pull away, with each pull it washes the sand leaving it renewed.

Renewed is a good word, it is exactly how I feel. I walked away a bit more to take pictures of those fishing and as I felt the sand through my toes, it felt soft, cool and fresh...it was perfect like silk.

Montauk Point has the vibe of Key West, its a little town surrounded by water. Every where you drive, every corner you turn into will lead you to more water. Many seafood restaurants, very calm, very peaceful. It is easy to live there, away from it all, always seeing new people as people come to get away of it all.

With Every Pull of the Waves we are Flushed  from our Negativity

No comments:

Post a Comment