Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Know your "WHY?"


I was just doing some research on one of my short term goals. As I was looking up the information and thinking of what and how I would work this new venture. I began writing down the PRO’s & CON’s of this goal. In others words, “what’s ...in it for me?”. This is the question my coach always asks me with anything I want to do, forcing me to think long and hard. The question sometimes can sound selfish or confusing yet it really makes you think as to why you want what you want and how badly do you want it?. It’s about CLARITY. I can tell you that as I wrote down my “WHY?” I think my heart skipped a beat from excitement as it felt good knowing I am doing something toward my goals.
When you take forced action it feels wrong, you are sometimes not ready.  When you take inspired action, things just fall in place and it feels like it was meant to be. 
  • Take time to get clear
  • Take time to know your “WHY?”
These steps will make a huge difference in how you move forward toward your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment