Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I smile because I choose to smile.............

I smile because I choose to smile. I smile for the gift of a brand new day, brand new opportunity.
 I smile because as I dropped off my daughter this morning she gave me a kiss without me asking. I smile because as I drove away I had a vision.....I saw several white doors in front of me. Two doors were wide open, One door was slightly open, Three doors were closed. When I looked at the three doors a voice inside said, "not all three doors are locked...you need to check which ones will open"

This was a brief vision, a quick thought through my mind, yet enough to bring a smile to my face. I have been going through so many changes and sometimes my head spins faster than I can control. Yet OPPORTUNITY is right there in front of me......and what seems to be a closed door is an opportunity for me to discover, for me to get out of my comfort zone and open that door.

In life some doors will close on you forever, yet that is not the end. A closed door is just the beginning of a new chapter in your life.


Smile…….opportunity awaits for you and me.

1 comment: