Friday, November 30, 2012

Life is about Choices…….

There are times things just go wrong, we don’t understand why or how we just know we are unhappy and frustrated. At that moment we have a CHOICE….

We can choose to:
                 Give up, complain, throw things and go on with our frustrated lives
                                                             OR
                 Take a deep breath, analyze the situation, seek solution or simply move
                 forward despite the negative emotions you might feel

I don’t know what your opinions are on this, however the last time I got mad; throwing a tantrum got me nowhere. It was only when I chose to get clear on Me and where I was going that all the pieces of the puzzle began to come together.

Life is about Choices.......... You get to choose the next step!


No comments:

Post a Comment