Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You are in control


Many times we are conflicted with problems, either at work or at home. Regardless of what problems you might have you must remain in control. Giving in to your problems is giving control to others or to events which at the end will negatively impact your life. This can happen to everyone however when it does you must quickly regain control. You must understand that whatever is occurring at that moment is temporary and that you are in total control to make things right. It might not seem clear to you at the time or the event might be longer than you wish however it will pass, and it will do so because you have the power to make things right. Noone and Nothing can rob you of your power.

I have known problems in my life mainly due to mismanagement of money. It is funny how people will tell you that “money can’t buy you happiness”, yet when you are flat broke, you are depressed, desperate and lonely. Some can get ill and some might not have the strength to carry on. I know this well, as I suffered from Anxiety due to my mistakes. When you are going through these issues you feel the walls collapsing around you with no way out. What can I do? Who can I speak to? It feels that it’s just you against the world and they are winning. These are just feelings…bad feelings. When you are in a bad place in your life, you can’t think straight. These bad feelings can take control of you IF you let them and can limit your ability to move on.


The most important lesson I have learned is to not allow the feelings of desperation to take control over me. By regaining control I am able to think clearly and analyze my next step.


Keep your cool in bad moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment