Friday, November 25, 2011

I do not accept defeat

Am I worried? Yes. Do I accept defeat? No. I am a fighter and I will triumph because I will always take on whatever challenge comes my way.

They say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Well I am not sure I want lemonade. Honestly I am not ready to settle for whatever life throws my way.   I understand that I am in control of my life and that I must be accountable for whatever is currently in my life, however that does not mean I must settle.   If I do not like where I am , I need to get clear on what I want next and take action.   By taking action I regain control and am on my way to where I want to be.  

You can choose to serve up more of what life gives you, or change your course by taking control.
Its up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment