Friday, May 31, 2013

Undergoing Change

It’s funny because as I contemplate my life and the changes I am undergoing, I can’t help but wonder where these changes will take me? I have uncertainty yet I also have excitement. I am excited to learn where I am headed, excited to learn new things and find out how far I can go. Excited to meet new people and see new places. Excited to push past old mental limitations that at one time kept me hostage. I don’t know what the future will bring or how. I don’t know how soon or how long it will take me to reach my goals, yet I know that I am excited and ready to push myself in this new phase of my life.

Why am I so excited?
I am excited because I finally understand my worth and that I am here to do more than I ever dared imagine. I am excited because I am done settling for less than I deserve and finally have a voice that is being heard.

It's not about having all the answers, it's about feeling the fear and still being open to change. It's about understanding there is more to life than what we see and hear. It's about being willing to explore your full potential and creating the life you envisioned for yourself and your family.

I have much uncertainty at this time, yet the excitement outweighs any doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment